Hotel Reservations are now available for the
IACP 120th Annual Conference
Travel Planners is pleased to be the official housing partner for the Annual IACP Conference and we look forward to handling the Pennsylvania Chiefs of Police Association group accommodations for this event. Below is information on the PA Delegation Room Block and access information:
•· The Pennsylvania Delegation Rooms are located at the Sheraton Society Hill. To make a reservation, please use the personalized webpage at: https://www.tphousing.com/pennsylvania/
Room rates are as follows.
• Single (1 person 1 bed): $189.00
• Double (2 people 1 bed): $189.00
• Twin (2 people 2 beds): $189.00
• Triple (3 people 2 beds): $209.00
• Quad (4 people 2 beds): $229.00
Sheraton Society Hill Cancellation Policy: Your reservation must be cancelled no later than 3:00 PM local hotel time, 24 hours prior to arrival in order to avoid a cancellation penalty of 1 night's room and tax.
•· You will be able to access the room block 24 hours, 7 day a week. Booking instructions are provided on the site but if you have any questions please contact your IACP Reservation specialist. (If would also like to receive a housing form, please contact your IACP Reservation Specialist)
IACP Reservation specialist:
Name: Lauren Siegel
Phone: 877-IACP-123, ext. ext 2181
July 31, 2013
- Room reservations due - All rooms not accounted for by this date will be automatically released for the general membership.
August 30, 2013
- Deposit Cut-off Date - All deposit checks for 1st night room and tax must be received at Travel Planners.